Melt Town Café - Melting hearts with food, ambience and service - Where's The Food

Latest

Friday 9 April 2021

Melt Town Café - Melting hearts with food, ambience and service

 Hey There, I know I have been AWOL for such a long time and It's been almost forever since the last time I posted anything. But with everything going on around the world, I was holding back from tastings, traveling, dine-outs and everything due to COVID restrictions and also you can never be too careful yourself when it comes to your health. So, Before I start with anything else I really hope all of you and your friends and family are keeping safe as well, Please be safe you guys. I know this is a scary time to be alive right now and in the last year or so, everyone has lost either someone or something.

Now, It's not entirely the COVID's fault that I wasn't writing or posting anything. Recently when I checked my Drafts Folder, I found out that I have so much that I still could've written about all this time but I guess I had hit a creative block or maybe I actually needed this time away from everything just like everyone else and I'm only grateful for it if I'm being completely honest about it. But I guess it's about time I start posting things again more often and to be honest, for the last couple of days I have been planning to start doing tastings again and I think I hit a jackpot when an invite for a blogger's table from the Melt Town Café came along. I literally could not have had a better place to comeback with and write about. Everything about this place has my heart, I MEAN EVERYTHING.


Melt Town Café (Image 1/2)

Melt Town Café (Image 2/2)


Located on Bhandarkar Road near German Bakery, Melt Town Café is undoubtedly a perfect hangout place and absolutely a blessing in disguise for all your hunger cravings. The Café is nearly 3 months old and their owners Prajakta and Rashika have done a great job to ensure that while the ambience and the décor of the place has everything that will make you feel like you never want to leave this place, the outdoor, indoor and upstairs sitting area ensures that they have enough space to accommodate all of you who falls in love with the place, the décor and the food. And Come on let's be real here, you will fall in love with the place and the food. While There's a lot to talk about the décor and the ambience such as their perfect moody lights, their beautiful tables, their stunning props and artifacts, their cute little kitchen and their photogenic paintings on the walls, I don't think I can wait too long to just start bragging about their food and yes, the food is totally worth bragging about. So, Here's a list of some of their amazing dishes that I got to try my hands on, because why not:-

Ambience (Image 1/2)

Ambience (Image 2/2)

Outdoor Sitting

Indoor Sitting

Upstairs Sitting (Image 1/2)

Upstairs Sitting (Image 2/2)

Kitchen (Image 1/2)

Kitchen (Image 2/2)


MOCKTAILS:-

Virgin Mojito (150 INR):- I guess the best way in which I can tell you about this Mojito is that I might be physically writing all this right now but mentally I'm still ordering a third one while sipping on the second one.

Virgin Mojito (150 INR)


Guava Fusion (150 INR):- This perfect blend of Guava, Strawberry, Chaat Masala, and Chilli is all about flavours.

Guava Fusion (150 INR)


COLD COFFEE:-

MTC Cold Coffee (200 INR):- MTC Cold Coffee which is actually their special from the menu is special because of the reasons that maybe while this is just an ordinary classic cold coffee, it is served in the most extraordinary ways with plenty of cream and choco-chips which is enough for you to just fall in love with it right after the first sip.

MTC Cold Coffee (200 INR)


ADD ON FLAVOURS:-

Irish (40 INR):- While Melt Town Cafe have already made sure that you do fall in love with  the place even from how they serve their MTC Cold Coffee, it doesn't end there - you can even add on flavours to your coffee such as Irish by just paying 40 INR extra, and trust me from what I remember, It's totally worth it. A pro tip:- Ask for your coffee or the flavours to be on the stronger side and thank me later.

Irish (40 INR)

MUNCHIES:-

Corn Cheese Balls (160 INR):- Corn Cheese Balls are a perfect starter which just melts in your mouth. It has everything creamy and cheesy going on in the taste and texture while maintaining the crunch and flavour of corn in it. In other words, It is a must try in my opinion.

Corn Cheese Balls (160 INR)


Spring Rolls (Veg/Chicken) (150 INR/200 INR):- I never understood why people would go for a veg option when there is a non-veg option available for the same item (except those who don't eat non-veg food), but I guess I have found all my answers in these crispy, tender rolls filled with spicy veggie filling on the inside. While the chicken one is still my favourite to go for (for all the obvious reasons), I swear, I only have good things to talk about their veg spring rolls.

Spring Rolls (Veg) (150 INR)

Spring Rolls (Chicken) (200 INR)


MAINS:-

Teriyaki Noodles Veg (260 INR):- While noodles are not really my favourite food in the world anyway, when the fellow bloggers decided to go for a veg option, I had just let go of all of my expectations. But when it arrived, I was taken away instantly with how gorgeous it looked which then only led to change the way I feel about noodles in general. Stir fry noodles tossed in the veggies, bell peppers and sauces, these noodles are just everything you need in your life right now.

Teriyaki Noodles Veg (260 INR)


Roasted Garlic Chicken (380 INR):- Hands down this is the best from the lot we are talking about, Served with Herbed Rice & Salad, This Roasted Garlic Chicken is absolutely to die for. While I can write a never-ending speech on how there is a a magic in whatever is happening with the chicken in this one, the one sentence form would be something like - I'M DEFINITELY GOING BACK FOR THIS ONE.

Roasted Garlic Chicken (380 INR)


DESSERTS:-

Dessert of The Day (Choco Lava Cake) (140 INR):- Melt Town Cafe has this option in desserts called the dessert of the day and you can just ask for it while placing your order. The Dessert of The Day on our visit was their Choco Lava Cake and If I had to explain this one in one line I'd say - "This Choco Lava Cake is a perfect example of what if Chocolate Cake (on the outside) and Melted Chocolate (on the inside) got married and had a baby." lol. Also, Now Imagine everything I said with an ice-cream, IKR.

Dessert of The Day (Choco Lava Cake) (140 INR)

Tiramisu (180 INR):- I have a sweeth tooth, And I love desserts, Almost all kinds. But There is something special about Tiramisu. Also, Before I say anything, can you just take a moment, look at the photo and acknowledge the beauty of it? I mean WOAH!

Now I don't understand why isn't my love for Tiramisu just obvious by now if you know me even a little bit. I think I'm just gonna say that I finished it it all by my myself without explaining too much. Don't believe me? Ask @thegluttongourmand or @moshezz_foodgasm yourself!

Tiramisu (180 INR)

NY Baked Cheesecake (230 INR):-  I have fallen for Baked Cheesecakes time and time again ever since I had the Baked Cheesecake at Millers and every time I have it, my love for cheesecake only grows. And This NY Baked Cheesecake served with Blueberry Compote is an utterly delicious proof that you can never go wrong with cheesecakes.

NY Baked Cheesecake (230 INR)

Along with It's comfy ambience, courteous staffs and mouth-watering recipes, different people will always have their own different stories and reasons on why you should go to this place. But I must say that nothing can be experienced only in words, you have to visit this place. And let me say that in all caps again - "YOU HAVE TO VISIT THIS PLACE", I mean "HAVE TO" lol.

MTC Squad

Thank You Sharvari Manakawad for extending the invite and Thank You PrajaktaRashika and Team Melt Town Café for hosting us.

Melt Town Café Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment